Product Manager-Cash Management
Our client is a growing APAC bank. They are currently looking to hire a director in their product management team in London.
- Reporting to Head of Transaction Banking for EMEA
- Management, planning and development of Cash Management products across the EMEA region
- Create a product strategy and roadmap for the overall Transaction banking business
- Identify market opportunities and develop new products or product
- Conduct competitor and market analysis.
- Set out clear strategy and define product solutions / capabilities.
- Develop standard product pricing policies.
- Ensure all product solutions are aligned with regulatory requirements
- Develop and review existing policies and procedures.
- Keep updated with the latest development on international laws and regulations requirements.
- Provide support to Sales, Risk and Operations in order to provide excellent end-to-end packages for clients.
- Work with sales teams on RFP and pitches
- Strong knowledge of Cash, Payments and Liquidity products
- PnL management experience
- Previous experience managing a product function
- Experience covering the EMEA region
- Understanding and experience of building a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation with growth ambitions. It is key that the successful incumbent has a strong product management background.