Leading corporate bank seeks experienced Cash Management implementation advisor to join a busy middle office function. This role will focus on Complex Technical Implementations for Corporate Clients in EMEA.
- Client facing and internal technical implementation of projects for Cash Management solutions to Global Corporate clients
- Implement structured project management tools and techniques while managing multiple client projects simultaneously to ensure customer solutions are implemented on time and within SLAs
- Support clients post sales with any technical payment or cash queries
- Participate in client management and Sales/RFP opportunities on complex file integration and technical solutions
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cash and payments products- Bacs, Chaps, Fast Payments, SEPA, Target2, SWIFT and technical knowledge on ERP systems, H2H platforms and online banking channels
- Strong knowledge and understanding of XML, Excel, iDOC, CRG, SWIFT MT Messages, Cards integration.
- Experience working with Large Corporate clients
- Experience working on multiple projects at one time
- An understanding of the risk and regulatory landscape with a particular focus on the Cash Management sector
- Ability to confidently and professionally interact with corporate clients