My client is a well-known Bank. They are a global player across a variety of products and sectors and have an enviable reputation for excellence.
You will be part of a collaborative team who are responsible for the monitoring of policy and procedure
• To monitor and, on a regular basis, to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures and associated controls designed to detect any risk of failure by the Bank to comply with its obligations under the regulatory system, as well as associated risks.
• Completing CM Reviews, in particular KYC and Sanctions reviews, in line with the approved London Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP) and within assigned deadlines.
• Documenting CM review results in working papers.
• Liaising with stakeholders to discuss findings and exceptions and agree actions.
• Undertaking ad-hoc activities as and when requested
• Educated to degree level, or equivalent, preferred
• Preferably Compliance Monitoring or Internal Audit background.
• KYC/Onboarding or financial crime experience is also desirable.
For more information, please contact Duncan Jeffery on 0207 588 3322