Compliance Officer Retail Banking
A large international bank is seeking a Compliance Officer to play a key role in the advisory team, focus on retail banking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Respond to requests for compliance advice from Personal Banking Department and the retail branches on the products and services offered.
- Provide an appropriate level of support to resolve the matters being referred and liaise with the Legal and Compliance Department as necessary.
- Advise on all retail products and the impact of PSD2.
- Advise on compliance and regulatory aspects of new products.
- Review and update product/project Governance Documents to ensure all regulatory matters and risks have been considered.
The successful candidate will be degree educated and have relevant experience in Compliance. If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com