Major European bank seek corporate credit analyst to join commodity trade finance team in London.
- Preparation of credit reports/reviews with senior team members
- Credit risk assessment across the trade and commodity finance portfolio
- Management of small portfolio of trade related clients
- Responsibility for annual reviews and business requests
- Monitoring the portfolio and identifying trends and risk
- Work in partnership with relationship managers
The successful incumbent should have a corporate banking background and relevant credit experience.
- Credit Analyst experience and ideally trade finance /commodity background
- Knowledge of PXF,RBL, PPF and Borrowing Base
- Commercially focused and the ability to engage with key stakeholders internally and externally
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is currently working as a Credit Analyst looking to move closer to the front office. It is essential that you are competent in risk management and have a clear understanding of the risks posed across trade finance. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org