Credit Analyst, Natural Resources & Commodities
- Job Reference: RFJ007712
- Date Posted: 26 January 2018
- Location: London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Credit Analysis/ Risk
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Ross Fraser
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02075883322
My client, a major London-based financial Institution, are looking to hire a Credit Analyst to join their Natural Resources and Commodities team. The role will cover a portfolio of Metals & Mining names.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out credit analysis of a portfolio of Metals & Mining clients based in the EMEA region.
- Presenting reports to internal credit committee, and presenting research externally on an ad-hoc basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong credit analysis skills and exposure to cashflow modelling.
- Knowledge of and/or interest in the Metals & Mining or wider Natural Resources sector.
- European language skills would be a bonus but are not essential for this role.
For more information, please contact Ross Fraser at Carr Lyons on 0044 207 588 3322 or at email@example.com.