Our client, a leading investment bank based in the City of London, is seeking to identify a Credit Risk Officer to manage a small team of individuals, to conduct credit risk control of a geographic-based portfolio of counterparties.
• Credit risk management of counterparties.
• Review writing, limit and credit rating setting, active portfolio management and breach control mitigation.
• Create product definition documentation to support business expansion initiatives, including the delivery of new products into the credit risk system.
• Credit Risk skills, gained in a bank.
• Exposure to Financial Institutions, such as Broker-dealer traded product suite.
• Hedge Fund analysis.
• Team leadership.
• Spanish language skills (preferable but not essential).
For more information, please contact Harvey von Biel on 0207 588 3322