Responsible for supporting the function in performing deep dives and targeted risk-based thematic reviews of financial crimes compliance (AML, Sanctions, ABC) processes globally with an emphasis on the design and effectiveness of measures (controls) taken to monitor and mitigate financial crimes risk.
• Assist in conducting and supporting financial crimes compliance reviews for branches globally, that evaluate the effectiveness of existing financial crimes compliance as well as the design and implementation of relevant controls, such as escalation processes, documentation of policies and procedures, reporting, list screening, regulatory change management, governance framework, and training.
• Assist in developing test plans, scripts, procedures, and sampling methodologies that incorporate regulatory expectations, industry developments and lessons learned from regulatory finding and internally identify issues by compliance testing and internal audit
• Assist in implementation of a coordinated, consistent and risk-based AML, Sanctions and ABC testing program
• Assist in developing and maintaining quality control processes to drive adherence to Global Testing Standards
• Assist in the drive of central coordination, governance, and reporting, leveraging regional structures and best practices
• Assist in preparing/reviewing reports summarizing the objectives, scope, findings and conclusions of completed testing
• Assist in the validation of Management Action Plans designed to address remediation efforts and testing review findings
• Assist in the coordination with Issues Management for monitoring and tracking resolution of financial crimes testing findings
• Monitor developments, such as changes in the regulatory environment, which may necessitate ad hoc testing
• Support general compliance activities and other duties, including special projects as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years of experience performing testing or exposure to quality control and/or quality management functions and results.
• Experience with performing compliance testing, quality control/assurance processes or internal/external audits
• Knowledge of financial crimes compliance laws and regulations.
• Excellent judgment and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
• Experience working with compliance testing scripts and with performing testing reviews or audits
• Experience in working in diverse testing teams.
• A creative and innovative approach to work
Please contact Duncan Jeffery 0207 588 3322 or email duncan,email@example.com