My client, a major international Commercial/Consumer Bank, are looking to recruit a Risk Analyst to join their Head Office in Surrey. This is a varied, analytical role offering an opportunity to develop strong technical skills.
The role will involve:
- Compiling regular and ad-hoc reports on key risk performance data
- Carrying out stress testing on existing risk forecasts
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders including business lines
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a numerate subject
- Good level of mathematical and computer literacy
- Strong Excel skills, and experience of SAS a bonus
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Ross Fraser at Carr Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org.