• Primarily be responsible for the successful onboarding of new clients into the Bank, assist with the periodic reviews of the existing client base.
• Ascertain the customer’s ownership structure, conduct PEP, Negative News and Sanction checks, in line with the current CDD standards, and collect any supporting documentation required.
• Work closely with the Front Office teams to ensure that the onboarding / reviews of clients are signed off within the prescribed deadline and that any additional information is sought as soon as possible. Work closely with the CPD Sanctions / Forensics teams should the investigations highlight areas that require more in depth analysis.
• Provide regular and ad-hoc MI reporting as to the status of the files under their control.
• Assist with project work or testing of system developments as required.
• Previous experience working within CDD/ KYC team in the financial sector and an understanding of complex ownership structures / experience of CDD requirements for corporate entities would also be an advantage.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Meticulous attend to detail
• An inquisitive and questioning mind
• Well organised with the ability to deliver to deadlines
• A flexible attitude to achieve results whilst working as part of a team
Please contact Duncan Jeffery on 0207 588 3322 or email email@example.com