The role is to act as a Supervisor within the KYC team, which is responsible for the onboarding and periodic review of Clients.
• The candidate will be responsible for completing KYC periodic reviews for our existing customer base and the onboarding of new clients into the Bank, as well as assisting with the checking of Analysts work.
• The candidate will need to have supervisory experience within a KYC Team, and may be required to check and provide feedback on Analysts files, as well as assisting analysts in managing their pipeline and meeting target dates.
• The candidate will need to have good experience of investigate the customers ownership structure, conduct PEP, negative news and Sanction checks, and being able to categorise any findings in line with the current CDD procedures.
• The candidate will need to work closely with the Front Office teams to ensure that the onboarding / reviews of clients are signed off within the prescribed deadline, and that any additional information that may be required, is sought as soon as possible.
• The candidate will also be required to work closely with the CPD FCG Sanctions / Forensics teams should the investigations highlight areas that require more in depth analysis or further advice and guidance is warranted.
• The candidate will also need to provide regular and ad-hoc MI reporting as to the status of the files under their control, or the control of Analysts that they may be responsible for.
• Candidates should have Formal training in CDD / KYC and have experience working within KYC teams within the Financial Sector. Possession of industry recognised qualifications would be beneficial.
• Candidates are expected to have excellent written and verbal skills, be able to articulate KYC requirements to all levels of the business and where requited and be able to train and mentor Analysts to the required level for their assignments.
• Candidates should have a meticulous eye for detail, as part of a four eye checking process, be well organised, able to work to targets set, and show a flexible attitude to achieve results whilst working as part of a team.
• Candidates may also be required to assist in Strategic projects which relate to the KYC systems or process
Please contact Duncan Jeffery on 0207 588 3322 or email email@example.com