Leading global bank seeks individual to join London-based Market Management team within their wider Transaction Banking business area. The role encompasses leading internal product strategy as well as identifying external market trends.
- Supporting the bank’s market engagement strategy, the positioning of our existing and pipeline client connectivity services and digital products
- Leading the development and commercialisation of the digital product opportunities for the bank
- Staying aware of external market and business trends
- Assisting in preparing client workshops, speaking opportunities, internal meetings, etc.
- Developing content for product market material (digital, print) and provide input to client pitch books, demos, presentations
- Helping to drive the Media and Social Media footprint for the business
- Working closely with both internal stakeholders across Front Office Sales and Product teams
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level (or equivalent)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, ideally including editorial experience
- Experience in Marketing/Market Management
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment and bring new and engaging means of working and communicating to the team
- An accurate approach to the production of all presentations and documentation
- Second language preferred (not compulsory)