This is an exciting opportunity to join a Portfolio Management team at Associate level to cover a variety of NBFI transactions, with a particular focus on funds and insurance.
• Proactively monitoring a portfolio of existing transactions of funds and insurance clients.
• Transaction structuring, including credit analysis, financial modelling and making recommendations on transactions to senior management and Credit.
• Continuously seek to optimise the return on capital deployed and resources invested by the business.
• Work closely alongside Client Coverage in identifying new clients, generating new business and industry insights.
• 2 years of Insurance experience (mandatory)
• Banking experience.
• Strong credit and financial modelling skills
• Good understanding of debt and financial markets