Regulatory Change, Senior Associate
- Job Reference: THJ007659
- Date Posted: 21 November 2018
- Recruiter: Carr Lyons Search and Selection
- Location: London
- Salary: £500 to £600 Per Day
- Sector: Compliance
- Job Type: Contract
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Taq Hussain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0044 207 588 3322
Carr Lyons are currently partnering with a global bank to appoint a Regulatory Change Officer to join their highly-skilled regulatory team.
As a Regulatory Change Officer, you will play a key role in regulatory change inititives such as MiFID II, PSD2 etc. This will include policy updates, training and awareness and advice to business lines on the impact of upcoming regulatory change.
To be considered for this role you should have strong MiFID II and policy drafting experience.