Risk Manager, Restructuring - Fixed-Term Contract
- Job Reference: RFJ007676
- Date Posted: 30 November 2017
- Location: London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Restructuring/ Workouts
- Job Type: Contract
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Ross Fraser
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02075883322
My client, a major wholesale bank based in the South of England, are looking for a Risk Manager to join their Restructuring team, on an initial 12-month contract.
The role will involve:
- Managing the bank's distressed debt exposure.
- Acting as the first point of contact for distressed debt names, including making client visits.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of distressed debt and restructuring from a risk perspective.
- Understanding of UK Security Instruments and insolvency regulations
- Knowledge of consumer finance, leasing and/or asset-based finance.
For more information please contact Ross Fraser at Carr Lyons on 0044 207 588 3322 or at email@example.com.