Resolving issues identified via the banks testing functions, audits, regulatory exams, programmatic reviews, and quality assurance efforts.
Ensuring key processes are run efficiently to deliver quality and reliable information, to support the firm’s business growth and control procedures. Developing and integrating these processes with the equivalents in the bank to deliver a first-class EMEA team.
Providing support and logistic arrangements to enable the organisation to deliver its change programme efficiently and effectively across the EMEA region with specific responsibility for the management of Sanctions-related projects.
Management and resolution of issues identified from various sources within the bank and externally in collaboration with other teams related to Sanctions matters.
In all your activities ensure that the legal entity integrity of the bank is respected, escalating to your supervisor if you identify any actual or perceived conflicts of interest between them.
• In addition to the duties described above, you will contribute to the work of the department in any other ways reasonably expected, including memberships of projects and working groups and assisting with other priorities in the department or group as a whole.
• Program Oversight and Remediation
• Manage the implementation of and compliance with group policies and procedures governing the banks financial crime control framework related to Sanctions;
• Management and resolution of issues identified via the testing functions, audits, regulatory examinations, the Global Rollout gap analysis exercise, and quality assurance;
• Ensure that EMEA is implementing and operating an end-to-end process for sanctions with appropriate controls in place to ensure the effectiveness of these processes. Where the Financial Crime Operations Centre of Excellence is delivering these processes, the program team will provide oversight of how the CoE is delivering this service to London and the rest of the countries in the EMEA region;
• Ensure delivery of EMEA region’s compliance with the Global Wire Standards;
• Prepare and deliver responses to regulatory enquiries, coordinating and providing subject matter expertise with regard to regulatory examinations and visits in the EMEA region; and
• Support oversight of implementation of initiatives related to sanctions, including system rollout and new policy/procedure implementation.
• Managing a small team, including overseeing technical aspects of their work, delegating tasks and ensuring outputs are in line with expectations.
• Taking responsibility for managing and assigning team projects, participating and occasionally representing the Department interests in some larger projects across the bank.
• Developing a good understanding of the broader banking and regulatory environment, keeping up to date with developments and their impact on the bank.
Please contact Duncan Jeffery 0207 588 3322 or email email@example.com