The Sanctions Program Team are responsible for the effective running of the Sanctions Program across all jurisdictions within EMEA.
This includes driving the implementation of the Bank’s financial crimes risk appetite, policies and standards through working with Technology partners, Country Compliance teams, Operations and Business stakeholders.
The role holder will oversee incident management and support the provision and resolution of audit and testing, tracking issue owner’s progress and delivery.
• Manage the roll out of Global Policy, Standards and Procedures
• Resolve issues identified via testing functions, audits, regulatory exams and quality assurance reviews.
• Review and assess New Product Approvals in the EMEA region from a sanctions risk perspective
• Partner with the Technology function and provide SME input and oversight to the roll out of the systems and controls architecture.
• Act as a gatekeeper and control the list management process for EMEA.
• Manage the development of a Management Information suite for Sanctions, providing analysis of emerging risks and trends.
• Engage with senior stakeholders in the management of live incidents and emerging issues.
• Oversee the annual risk assessment process for Sanctions in EMEA.
• Manage the periodic regulatory reporting requirements.
Please contact Duncan Jeffery on 0207 588 3322 or email email@example.com