Our client, a leading international bank based in the City of London, is seeking to identify a Structured Credit and New products expert, to cover Structured Credit Investments and Securitisation
- Origination, execution and portfolio management of Structured Credit Investment transactions.
- Preparation and submission of all surveillance reporting and portfolio management aspects.
- Preparation and submission of asset and market level information and associated periodic reporting.
- Oversee and liaise with support teams within respective departments (Credit Control, Loans, Planning, Treasury) to ensure timely execution and monitoring of transactions.
- Establishment and maintenance of appropriate procedures / reporting for monitoring transactions.
- Attend client meetings, conferences, etc. and assist Group Head in miscellaneous tasks and projects as required.
The successful candidate should have a background and proven experience in origination, execution and portfolio management of structured credit investments and securitisations within a EMEA banking institution.