Reporting to the Account Opening Team Lead, the Senior Account Opening Analyst will undertake due diligence and KYC processes (including periodic reviews) as part of the on boarding procedures for new clients. The role also involves responding to the Firm’s customers’ own KYC requests. In addition, the Senior Account Opening Analyst will assist in the collection and maintenance of customer documentation (such as rates agreements) and data necessary for the maintenance of client files and for production of MI
• Proactively complete regulatory on-boarding requirements following prescribed procedures.
• Collate data to ensure that the Client is correctly assessed using 3rd party data providers, including financial health company structure, AML, exposure to PEPs and sanctions.
• Complete and record all Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements.
• Ensure creation of accurate client information in internal systems such as Mercury, Ubix and Salesforce.
• Regulatory Client classification.
• Executing and updating EGUS for listed futures and options business.
• Drawing up OTC fee agreements for derivative products.
• Maintenance of static data in internal systems.
• Liaise with other departments.
• Produce MI.
• Ensure work is completed in a timely manner
• Work in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues and clients.
• Maintain strong skills in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
• Excellent attention to detail and look to improve processes where relevant.
• Employ effective communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven experience in AML and KYC with financial institutions preferably in similar sector
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements applicable to client onboarding and ongoing requirements
• Advanced skill in Excel and familiarity with IT Development work would be an advantage
• Strong communication skills
Please contact Duncan Jeffery on 0207 588 3322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org