The candidate needs to have covered a portfolio that is largely or solely formed of Funds. In this role your portfolio will consist of a diverse group of clients covering real money funds hedge funds and some insurance names.
This role is a critical function within the Financial Institutions Group which covers all aspects of loan product development, origination, execution, and on-going management/monitoring of existing portfolio. Responsibilities therefore include financial and risk analysis, managing the credit approval process and all elements of client portfolio management and reporting.
Other main duties of the role are to be:
- Responsible for the risk management and administration of credit related issues for a portfolio of existing and targeted funds clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of credit proposals for new transactions.
- Complete annual credit reviews in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct research and analysis on the funds and insurance industry and the portfolio of funds clients.
- Maintain accounts and records for client reviews.
- To escalate any problems, issues or risks which could potentially have a significantly negative impact on any aspect of business operations, financial position or the level and quality of service provided to customers.
- Monitor client exposures and excesses.
- Assist with portfolio reporting requirements.
- Assist with the smooth running of the team by following up on enquiries and liaising with other bank departments.
- Assist with the identification of profitable opportunities from the client set, and play an active role in the delivery of client solutions.
For further details please contact Sean Carr on 0207 588 3322 or email@example.com.