Our client, a leading International Banking institution, is seeking an experienced Credit Analyst to join its London based Head Office front office Corporate Credit function. This is a front office customer facing role to principally provide a full support function to the Industry Relationship Manager Team’s.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the full credit analysis for amendment, renewal and credit applications for a specific assigned industry sector portfolio;
- Assist with overall general portfolio management and reporting duties – this entails day-to-day administration of a number of clients within the Departments portfolio;
- Assist in processing documentation covering loan sale process and loan purchase process in secondary loans market, both for syndicated and bilateral corporate loan agreements;
- Undertake and manage all periodic reporting to head office departments in respect of any credit approval linked conditions & instructions that require subsequent action, e.g. quarterly reporting on customer trading results;
- Information and financial covenant registration and monitoring.
Key skills and experience required:
The successful candidate must have recent and relevant credit analysis experience gained in a mainstream bank.
General large Cap Corporate credit experience essential.
Strong decision-making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgment.