This is an exciting opportunity to join an international bank growing in London. The role is focused on driving and developing the growth of the Trade and Supply Chain business across EMEA.
Key responsibilities include;
- Handling supplier on-boarding activities (Including project plans, legal documentation, technical set-up, testing and client training)
- Communicate progress, risks and issues to all stakeholders, including the client
- Assisting the sales teams in preparing client sales pitches, presentations and RFP responses
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders (Product Advisory, Credit, Risk, Legal, Operations)
- Accompanying front office on client meetings where needed
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrable knowledge of Supply Chain Finance & supplier on-boarding. Previous experience working in a client facing Trade Finance role would be advantageous. If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info