The Investigations team investigates real time payment messages escalated by Tier 2 in order to protect the Bank from sanctions regulatory risk. They assess whether a payment can be released or requires further action; ensuring colleagues and other stakeholders understand the action taken. The analyst is responsible for the review of investigations conducted by EMEA offices and conducting reviews of intelligence on internal lists.
• Review live sanction alerts escalated by Tier 2 Escalations
• Ensures high level analysis of supporting documentation for held payments
• Assess whether payments are permissible or require further action to either Block or Reject, according to current sanctions regulations in place.
• Provide timely and consistent sanctions advice to key stakeholders regarding potential transactions
• Review and assess investigations conducted by EMEA offices
Please contact Duncan Jeffery on 0207 588 3322 or email duncan,email@example.com