Our client is a globally recognised international Bank based in London. They are looking to hire a front office credit analyst to provide credit analysis expertise to the Structured Trade & Commodity Finance business in London.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Credit risk analysis of individual transactions and annual reviews
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key commodity traders and commodity finance banks
- Preparation of credit write ups and documentation
- Supporting the head of trade to undertake control functions in accordance with laws and regulation authorities
The successful incumbent will have;
- Basic knowledge of international finance and commodity and structured trade finance
- Documentation skills and knowledge of trade finance instruments preferable but not essential
- European language skills
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is currently working as a Credit Analyst looking to move into a front office position. It is essential that you are competent in risk management and have a clear understanding of the risks posed across trade finance.