An established Trade Finance bank is seeking a relationship manager to help build their European corporate business.
The main responsibilities will involve;
• Developing a new portfolio of corporate clients across multiple sectors
• Identifying and originating new business opportunities as well as visits to existing clients
• Day to day follow up of transactions fitting within negotiated credit lines
• Evaluating the risk of new transactions and work closing with credit teams to gain approvals
• Conduct transactions from start to finish, including structuring, preparation of offer letter, credit assessment, documentation and monitoring of transaction
The successful incumbent will poses the ability to drive business forward and have a sound knowledge of Trade Finance products. It is also essential that you also have;
• Strong technical knowledge of Trade and supply chain finance products from a sales environment
• European language skills
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• A successful background in Trade Sales across EMEA
• An understanding of the risk and regulatory landscape with a particular focus on the Trade Finance sector
• Extensive experience of account receivable purchase and Supply Chain Financing gained in a leading financial institution
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation committed to Trade Finance.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact email@example.com