This Role is a Middle Office position working for a global Trade finance bank. The role focuses on the management and monitoring of a large commodity portfolio.
- Administration and control of collateral related to transactional financing for commodity customers
- Checking all documentation is in place prior to any new financings in line with facility terms
- Monitoring and reconciliation of the daily position of the required collateral
- Delivery of accurate and relevant MI to key internal Stakeholders
- Build and maintain key relationships with commodity Traders and producers
- Maintain ongoing market knowledge regarding regulation changes across Trade finance
- Working knowledge of various trade facilities including L/C's B2B L/c's SBLC's, Warehouse finance, borrowing base and receivable purchase
- Past working experience in a similar role, i.e., Trade Finance middle office, Commodity Finance transaction management, Credit Risk
- understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements
Successful applicants need to have a strong Trade finance and risk background.