This is an excellent opportunity to join a transportation team to cover a combination of aviation and shipping transactions, and restructure complex and distressed assets.
• Contribute to the workout / restructuring of distressed shipping and aviation assets.
• Complete timely and accurate execution of transportation transactions (aviation and shipping).
• Monitor application review process to ensure that necessary checks are performed, and flow of approvers is appropriate. If not, return to originator or make amendments and ask other members of the department and other front office teams.
• Monitor review process of finance documents to ensure that terms and conditions in finance documents are in line with credit approval.
• Monitor review of documents to be signed off by management and assess the contents of such documents are in line with internal procedures.
• Attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Excellent knowledge of the transportation sector ideally gained in a bank or other financial institution.
• Workouts / Restructuring experience, or exposure to distressed assets.
• Excellent credit skills and risk awareness
To find out more about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org