This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading bank as a Senior Relationship Manager covering a portfolio of NBFI clients across EMEA.
- Responsibility for client coverage & origination across a portfolio of NBFI clients focusing on Funds and Asset Managers.
- In charge of business origination for the assigned client portfolio; platform focused on capital markets, global markets, financing, transaction banking & asset management
- Implement / support implementation of key NBFI initiatives that will expand the wider FIG platform
- Delivering of high quality pitch books that demonstrate corporate finance and integrated solutions with the bank range of products and capabilities
- Coordinate and execute transactions with the relevant internal product partners, acting as the primary point of contact in terms of communicating progress, updates to the clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key clients and industries within FIG sector to effectively identify opportunities and originate business from existing and potential clients.
- The ability to identify clients’ needs and coordinate internal efforts to deliver tailored solutions
- Strong experience of dealing with clients in capital markets, global markets & financing (secured & unsecured) products
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Customer-centric career experience
- Demonstrable ability to innovate, support change and problem