International bank seeks a portfolio manager for London based Project Finance team. The Portfolio Management team is responsible for credit risk management and administration activities for a diverse portfolio of transactions in the renewable energy, power, natural resources and infrastructure sectors.
- Account service of a range of project finance assets
- Diligent and proactive credit monitoring through the review of all covenanted financial and project information (e.g. financial models, Borrower and Adviser operational / construction progress reports) as well as compliance with all regular reporting activities in line with the bank’s policy and procedures
- Administration tasks and regular reporting relating to a portfolio of assets including but not limited to covenant monitoring, rating reviews, Know your Customer and Anti Money Laundering, Mandates, etc.
- Active interface with internal departments including Credit, Legal, Middle Office, Treasury, Audit and Back Office.
- Maintenance of good relationships with Agent banks, clients and other professional bodies through the timely process of requests and attendance of bank meetings, site visits etc.
- In depth knowledge of project Finance
- Good financial analytical skills / financial modelling ability / accounting knowledge
- Experience working in a portfolio management function
- Demonstrable experience in managing a diverse portfolio of assets across power, natural resources and infrastructure sectors
- Understanding of risks associated with project finance transactions
- Knowledge of legal documentation
- Previous sector experience