Product Manager- Trade Finance
Our client is a well-regarding global bank. They are currently looking to hire a director in their product management team in London.
- Reporting to Head of Transaction Banking for EMEA
- Management, planning and development of trade finance products across the EMEA region
- Identify market opportunities and develop new products
- Manage product P&L and identity business drivers. Conduct competitor and market analysis.
- Set out clear strategy and define product solutions / capabilities.
- Develop standard product pricing policies.
- Ensure all product solutions are aligned with regulatory requirements
- Develop and review existing policies and procedures. Keep abreast with the latest development on international laws and regulations requirements.
- Provide support to Trade Sales and Operations in order to provide excellent end-to-end packages for clients. Design standard sales kits, printed brochures and other relevant sales tools for sales team.
- Strong knowledge of Trade Finance, Open Account and Supply Chain Finance products
- Previous experience managing a product function at a global bank
- Experience covering the EMEA region
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation with a strong market presence. It is important that the successful incumbent has a strong product management background