This is an exciting opportunity to join a major international bank and assist with the build out of their transaction banking business across EMEA.
The transaction banking business includes payments, cash management, foreign exchange and trade finance. The successful applicant will be responsible for originating deals and building a successful team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing relationships with large corporate clients across EMEA.
- Maximising revenue with both existing and new customers, delivering effective services and solutions based on deep insight into customer’s treasury requirements
- Building and establishing a successful team in London
- Product development, managing, developing product strategy, implementing products successfully, and developing product end-state proposition.
- Attending and speaking at product and industry-specific conferences
You will have:
- Experience leading and growing a successful business- Strong management skills
- Strong product knowledge across payments, cash management, foreign exchange and trade finance
- Knowledge of international settlements and domestic settlements of major countries in Europe and Asia, and major regulatory requirements globally.
- The ability to analyse business situations and identify new enhanced product opportunities
- Strong end-to-end process driven management
The successful candidate will be an effective team player and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to build and influence business relationships at all levels of a multicultural organisation.