Large international bank seeks experienced individual to join London based team in a Trade Finance Middle Office role. Great opportunity for individual looking for a role in a growing middle office. It is essential that applicants are currently working in a middle office Trade Finance environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing collateral relating to structured trade customer facilities under the control of the Trade Risk Unit
- Advising on trade structures delivered by the wider the global teams
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the bank such as legal, compliance, back and front offices to ensure the smooth running of the trade and commodity finance business
- Ensure all appropriate approvals are in place for clients and bank facilities
- Review Credit applications and comment where necessary to make sure that operationally facilities make sense and are fit for purpose and workable
Key requirements include:
- Previous experience in a Transaction Management or Collateral Management function
- Knowledge of international finance and commodity trade finance
- Understanding of Tri Party agreements
- Experience of the control of a front office business function, ensuring that compliance regulations are followed accurately
- Ability to communicate efficiently and professionally with front offices as well as credit
- Good knowledge of the financial aspects of Commodity and Structured Trade Finance products and services
The successful incumbent will have experience working with Commodity or Structured Trade Finance and will understand how to balance risk with opportunity within a dynamic team environment. You need to be a dedicated and hardworking individual with accurate and professional work skills.